Going digital will benefit you:
- SAFER: Reducing radiation by up to 90% compared to traditional film-based X-Rays.
- HEALTHIER: eliminating the need to use caustic chemicals in the office.
- FASTER: producing images that can be viewed immediately by you and your dentist. To make them even easier to see, we’ll enlarge them on a large monitor and lighten or darken them for best viewing.
- BETTER: providing more diagnostic information that enables your dentists to identify problem areas earlier. Detecting a cavity sooner and smaller than before means we can fix it earlier, before it seriously weakens your tooth.
- EASIER: with images stored on the computer that can be quickly duplicated for insurance company claims and other records.
Here’s how digital X-Rays at GreenLife Dental work.
- A small film, about the size of half a teabag, is placed into the patient’s mouth.
- An image pops up immediately on a nearby computer screen.
- You and your dentist look at the images on a large LCD monitor, in real time, and make decisions about your dental health.
- Images are then stored on our server for easy retrieval when needed.