A message about Covid-19
1. All staff, doctors, and patients are screened daily for their recent contacts and are required sanitize their hands upon arriving at our clinic.
2. Patients and staff are kindly asked to reschedule appointments if they have travelled out of country in the last 14 days, been exposed to someone who is unwell, if they do not feel well, or have common cold and flu symptoms.
3. Furniture and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
4. Diagnostic equipment is sanitized before and after every use in view of patient.
5. The most effective preventive measure we can all take is to practice proper hand hygiene. We provide hand-sanitizers at all points of entry, on all tables, offices and sitting areas.